28 January 2007

Two Freebies

I am sorry about the past few days but I have been busy. Friday I worked all day then my husband and I went to the theatre and saw the play "Souvenir" with Judy Kaye. It was a great play about a woman named Florence Foster Jenkins. She was a woman that made it all the way to Carnegie Hall singing for large crowds even tho she could not hold a tune to save her life. It was a great play so if you get a chance go see it.
It was really a great night and after the play we got to go backstage and talk to Judy Kaye because my husband went to school with her. They both took drama in school and worked together on a variety of plays. She is a really nice person and it was fun listening to her and my hisband talk about old times.

Well, on to your freebies.....

The first one is a Valentine's Quick Page.

Click on Image to download.

Next is a few word-arts for you.

Click on Image to download.

I hope you like them. If you do leave me a comment to let me know.

No comments: