01 February 2007

Happy February

Yeah, the month of Love is here and I love it. This is one of my favorite months mostly because I am in love with my husband and it's Valentine's and his Birthday month. So what better way to show the one you love then to give them their wish and their valentine within days of each other. Ok, I am weird but it is fun for me. Not that I have a clue what I am getting him yet but I always come up with something good that he will enjoy at the last minute. He is a computer geek just like me so anything geekie works. hehe

I hope you all are ejoying my LOs and my freebies. I am trying to learn new things every day and I have fun making things for you all to use. Let me know what you think of my work, ok?


Here is the next freebie I made for you....
Click on image to download

No comments: