03 February 2007

So Much for....

Well, so much for posting every day but at least I am getting a post in here every two days. I am thinking this flu is never going to go away. I am feeling a little better but still can't get over this stomach ache. So pray for me ok?

Otherwise, things are going good. I am finally getting back to my scrapbooking again and have a freebie I made to add to these Valentine things I have been posting here for you. I hope you like it. I am trying to learn as much as I can but I am not doing good finding any new tutorials for me to learn. I love to learn and can never have enough to experiment with. I use Photoshop and Corel Draw to design and do my LOs and I am learning new things about them everyday. They are great tools to use and easy to learn. There is so much you can do with them. If you have any questions or need help with either let me know.

Ok, now on to the freebie..
Click on image to download

No comments: