05 February 2007

New Freebie

I had a pretty good Monday today. It went fairly fast at work, then I went to dinner, then to bowling. I bowled fairly good the first and last game (154,116,176-average 146) but that second game really could have used my help. I couldn't hit the side of a barn had it been right in front of me. For those of you that understand bowling, I am a pretty good bowler but I took last week off due to the flu and for some reason it was like I forgot how to bowl tonight. I for some reason thought my mark was one whole arrow to the left of my real mark. I didn't figure it out until the third game. DUH! I finally came back with a 176. See what taking a week off can do to you. :(

Guess I am a blonde!

Now on to the freebie, I did the sample (the QP does not have his photo) with my husband in it because his birthday is this month and I wanted to celebrate it with this....

Click on image to download

No comments: